= aunque sea para incordiar =

5 sept 2009

Fight Club

I found freedom. Losing all hope was freedom.Every evening I died and every evening I was born again. Resurrected.And suddenly, I felt nothing. I couldn't cry. So, once again, I could not sleep.The trick is not to care. First, you have to know that someday, you are going to die. Until you know that, you will be useless.We are the middle children of history, with no purpose or place. We have no great war, or great depression. The great war is a spiritual war. The great depression is our lives. We were raised by television to believe that we'd be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars -- but we won't. And we're learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed-off.You are not your job. You are not how much money you have in the bank.I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species. I felt like destroying something beautiful. To what purpose, might one ask? Well, one might ask, if not for the first rule of Project Mayhem "You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else. We are all part of the same compost heap.""We are the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world." I was living in a state of perpetual deja vu.Please return your seatbacks to their full upright and locked position

No hay comentarios.: